A updated version of the Binary has been released, v0.2.6 is available here
- Please ensure your Keystore is backed up and secure.
As a best practice please don’t copy and paste your config file. Update the new config with your preferred settings and address.
You can copy your database folder over, if there is any issue see our tutorial on how to revert blocks
- lose peer connections in some situations
- java API hang due to the heavy data polling
- aion.sh not working with symlinks
Enhancement or Feature:
- database check and corrupt data fix when the kernel launch (can be skipped by changing the check_integrity of the DB category in the config file)
- web3 API eth_accounts reenable