Aion Staking portal only gives the 1st page of accounts to access

When I first set up my ledger I chose an account on the 2nd page of results.

Now that I’m trying to delegate my tokens the staking portal only allows me to access the first 5 accounts.

Is there a possibility to add the second page off accounts to the staking portal?

On another note: I tried to transfer the Aion from my current address on the 2nd page of accounts to an address on the 1st page of account.

My transaction got stuck and I can’t submit anymore.

It keeps giving me the below feedback.

17-11-19 - 19.23.16 WARNING [TRANSACTION]: Transaction dropped: Invalid Tx: Transaction error (Gas price too low to replace)
17-11-19 - 19.23.16 INFO [TRANSACTION]: Transaction dropped: Invalid Tx: Transaction error (Gas price too low to replace)

Is there a way to remove a transaction from the Mempool, like in Ethereum you can submit a transaction of 0 with the same Nonce and higher gas to cancel the unconfirmed transaction.

Thanks for the help.

On the first part: You can submit a ticket for a feature/bug and they will be worked on for the next release of the staking interface. This was only meant to be the first version of several. Submit a ticket here: https://aionnetwork.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/9

The other question I don’t have an answer to. Maybe try the same at with Ethereum?